Instructional & Consultation Services
We provide IEP-driven instruction and consultative support to students in public and private schools throughout New Jersey. in the following areas:
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) Instructional Services provided by certified TVIs
- ESL Instruction for Blind and Visually Impaired English Learners provided by dual-certified teacher
- Access Technology Training in low vision and blindness technologies for K12 and adult learners
VISTAS provides the following essential evaluations for students with vision impairments in PreK through high school.
- Functional Vision Assessment
- Learning Media Assessment
- Expanded Core Curriculum Assessment
- Access Technology Evaluation
- CVI Range for learners with Cortical/Cerebral Vision Impairment
Braille Transcription & Electronic Materials Remediation
VISTAS partners with K-12 schools and colleges to provide high quality transcription and electronic material remediation. This essential service ensures that blind and visually impaired students can access all of their curriculum materials in an accessible format, at the same time as their sighted peers.
VISTAS collaborates with local community organizations to provide enrichment programs including school and Saturday classes, summer camps, and field trip.
In partnership with the National National Federation of the Blind of NJ, VISTAS coordinates the annual NJ Regional Braille Challenge.
VISTAS Education Partners
P.O. Box 4214 Highland Park, NJ 08904 | 732-835-6672 | email@example.com