National Homework Hotline for Blind/Visually Impaired Students
The National Homework Hotline for Blind/Visually Impaired Students (NHH-BVI) is a free service for K-12 and college students in the United States. NHH-BVI responders are experienced TVIs, tutors, mentors, STEM professionals, and college students who are eager to assist blind/visually impaired students.
NHH-BVI areas of support include:
- JAWS, NVDA
- Voice Over for macOS and iOS devices
- Nemeth and literary braille
- Cranmer abacus
- Refreshable braille displays
- Braille notetakers
- Core subject tutoring (Math, ELA, Science, Social Studies)
- Talking scientific calculators
To request assistance, complete the Help Request Form, and a Hotline Responder will contact you.